Current Employment Opportunities (1)
Per-Diem Clinical Therapist
Part Time (hours negotiable, minimum of 4 client hours per week)
HOPE Works is looking for a licensed or license eligible clinical therapist to join their direct services team providing support to survivors of sexual violence in Chittenden County. The per-diem position will provide trauma counseling to youth (13-24), and adults, as well as facilitate clinical support groups for survivors of sexual violence.
- Conduct intakes and assessments.
- Provide weekly counseling therapy.
- Create treatment plans.
- Maintain updated, timely, and accurate case notes and files, utilizing EHR system.
- Work with HOPE Works administrative and billing staff.
- Will engage in outreach activities as needed when case load has openings.
- Participate in weekly clinical supervision, with Clinical Supervisor.
- Position requires a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or a similar degree.
- Knowledge of sexual violence dynamics, and a strong background in providing trauma-informed, empowerment based mental health services.
- Has day and some evening availability.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess and maintains a current mental health license from the State of Vermont (if not licensed, clinician must be Rostered with the State).
- Currently contracted with various insurance panels.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to: HOPE Works, PO Box 92, Burlington VT 05402, attn: Kristine Reynolds; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
People of all genders and diverse communities encouraged to apply. H.O.P.E. Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer.